Want bigger results from speaking gigs?
You probably know that speaking in front of others can be an extremely important part of your marketing arsenal.
But are you doing it? Are you doing it RIGHT?
Gene Hammett knew “success”…except he allowed the comfort of his success to suck him into a black hole that trapped him in a life he didn’t love.
Although he made millions…even $1.3 million in seven weeks…Gene was unhappy and unfulfilled. Once he busted off his “golden handcuffs” he was paralyzed by the fear of starting over.
In this episode of The Amplified Expert Podcast Gene tells us exactly how he broke through his fear and how he used the incredible power of public speaking to help build his current business.
Here are just a few things you’re going to discover…
- What you should NEVER do to try and get speaking gigs. It’s reveals you as a newbie and will likely get you passed over.
- The one critical question you must answer if you want your business to make serious profits
- Easy 3-step exercise to break through extreme fear and discomfort
- The fastest track to quickly get to where you want to be
- Rather than going to networking groups to awkwardly try to get clients, do this instead for infinitely better results.
- The 3 types of speaking events and how to use each one to achieve fast results whether you’re already speaking or just getting started
One of Gene’s clients made $100K from his very first gig…seriously!
While most of us may not realize those kinds of results…there are some simple but powerful actions we probably aren’t taking that can reap us more clients and a lot more revenue.
Go listen to this new episode of The Amplified Expert Podcast.
Resources in this episode
- Grab Gene’s 7 Steps for Getting Speaking Gigs for free!
- Go check out Gene’s amazing podcast Leaders in the Trenches
- Connect with Gene on Twitter
I want your feedback! If you have any comments or suggestions for upcoming shows I would love to hear from you in the comments below!
If you are enjoying this show, would you be so incredibly kind as to go and leave me a review and rating on iTunes? It’s easy to do and I would deeply appreciate it and it helps us to create the momentum necessary to reach and help more people. Thank you!